At Rosalie Dental we view our patients and staff as a family. Striving for the best possible care of our patients. We would like you to outline below the wide array of patient benefits we have available, our payment options, dental technology we have on offer, our services for patients who are anxious about undergoing dental treatment, and finally, what you can expect on your first visit to our practice.
Learn more about our:
- Anxious Patients (including IV Sedation and The Wand)
- Child Dental Benefits Schedule
- Corporate Dental Program
- Online Patient Form
- Patient Referral Rewards
- Payment Options
At Rosalie Dental our staff are dedicated to ensuring your treatment is achieved efficiently with integrity and respect to produce quality results that last. With an interest in education and a desire to keep you informed we have outlined a little of what you can expect as a new patient on your first visit.
- Upon arrival to our practice you will be warmly greeted by a friendly member of our team who will offer you a drink and request you complete a New Patient Form (if you haven’t already done so online – click her for online version). They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, or help you with any areas you find confusing.
- In the event you arrive early our practice is housed with sufficient entertainment and reading material to keep you and your family entertained while you wait.
- You then will be escorted into one of our modern surgeries, complete with current technology and introduced to your experienced dentist, who will perform a Comprehensive Dental Assessment. This will include:
- Full Comprehensive Examination
- Professional Clean and Polish
- Diagnostic X-Rays (if required)
- Fluoride Application
- Digital Imaging guided tour of your mouth
Your dentist will then explain the results to you, including any potential problem areas, providing you with all the information, treatment options and their professional recommendation.
Need dental work but feeling anxious or nervous about the treatment? At Rosalie Dental we have a variety of comforting tools to reduce your anxiety, including:
- The Wand
- I.V. Sedation
Free Orthodontic Consultation
Interested in orthodontic treatment but don't want to pay the costs for an appointment if you end up not being suitable? At Rosalie Dental we offer a FREE Orthodontic Consultation so if the treatment isn't for you, you are not left out of pocket!