Our practice e-newsletters have been developed to keep you up-to date with the latest dental developments and provide a way for us at Rosalie Dental to share information with you about our practice and ongoing initiatives. Also included in the communications are tips and hints of how to keep your oral health in top condition.
Below are links to our past e-newsletters and a summary list of content you will find in each edition.
- Tooth loss
- Dental Implants
- Restoring your smile
- Porcelain Veneers
- Periodontal disease and the silent facts you should know about
- Mouthguards – protecting your mouth from sporting injuries
- Orthodontics. Change your smile.
- Children’s Dentistry
- Rosalie Dental Community News
- Unique Queensland Smile Magazine
- CEREC – the latest technology in Ceramic Dentistry
- Wisdom teeth and the facts
- Use it or lose it campaign – are you using your medical insurance benefits?
- Introducing ZOOM! Whitenining
- Introducing Our e-Newsletters
- Are you flossing correctly?
- Bad breath culprits
- Back to School Dental Tips
- Should I get my teeth fixed overseas?
- Dental Tax Rebate
- Manual vs Electric Toothbrushes
- Keep Track...Get Back
- Prevention Intervention
- Say no to sugar on Diabetes Day
- Stop snoring: Do you sleep well?
- Overcoming teeth grinding habits
- Tooth decay: Australia’s most common health problem
- Top 5 Cosmetic Procedures
- What to look for in a mouthwash
- Foods that protect teeth and gums
Free Orthodontic Consultation
Interested in orthodontic treatment but don't want to pay the costs for an appointment if you end up not being suitable? At Rosalie Dental we offer a FREE Orthodontic Consultation so if the treatment isn't for you, you are not left out of pocket!
Need dental work but feeling anxious or nervous about the treatment? At Rosalie Dental we have a variety of comforting tools to reduce your anxiety, including:
- The Wand
- I.V. Sedation