Dr Matthew Pulvirenti B.D.Sc. (QLD)
Matthew Pulvirenti is the Principal Dentist at Rosalie Dental. He arrived in Brisbane in 2004 from North Queenland.
His undergraduate training was at the University of Queensland after his high school education at Marist College Ashgrove, where he was a proud boarder.
Matthew prides himself on providing a comfortable experience for his patients through excellent customer service from his competent and friendly staff, and by providing state of the art, long lasting dental care.
Outside of dentistry he enjoys any sport that Queensland represents, loves the theatre, music, keeping fit, and time with his wife and two children.
- Bachelor of Dental Science - The University of Queensland 1996.
Dr Matthew Pulvirenti has undertaken further studies since graduation including:
- Basic Laser Training – School of Dentistry (Qld) (2005)
- Brener Implant Institute 5 stage implant surgical program (2006)
- Prosthodontics Masters Series residency (2008)
- Excellence in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics (EODO) 2-Year Mini Residency (2010)
- Stb Lingual Braces System Accreditation (2010)
- Invisalign Accreditation (2010)
- Smilefast Magic Braces Accreditation (2013)
Need dental work but feeling anxious or nervous about the treatment? At Rosalie Dental we have a variety of comforting tools to reduce your anxiety, including:
- The Wand
- I.V. Sedation
Free Orthodontic Consultation
Interested in orthodontic treatment but don't want to pay the costs for an appointment if you end up not being suitable? At Rosalie Dental we offer a FREE Orthodontic Consultation so if the treatment isn't for you, you are not left out of pocket!